Topic: Princeton Traditional Music Festival - benefit!

Hello folk music & folk dance lovers:

The /Princeton Traditional Music Festival/ in southern BC is one of the  musical highlights of my year. As you may know, Jon Bartlett and Rika Ruebsaat pour their passion, commitment and energy into the event each year. They pull the festival off on a shoe-string budget so that many of us can enjoy a  wonderful  weekend of free music and dance in late August.

A little financial help from some us will help make this year's festival an even greater success. That's why I'm inviting you all to a Benefit Concert for the Festival on Saturday June 18th at 8pm, at the Friends Meeting House in Vancouver (1090 West 70th Ave. near the Oak Street Bridge) featuring Jon and Rika, Eric and Betty Armstrong and King's Shilling. Please mark this date down on your calendars.

Come and have a great time! Sing with us and sample some of the great music that will be featured at this year's festival. Admittance by donation. If you feel inclined, bring a musical item that can be auctioned off on the evening. Reserve a spot with me ASAP as we may fill up fast!

Simon Trevelyan
simontrevelyan (at) telus.net
604-251-5341